Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The Difference Between DHA Affidavit and Allocation Files?
09-18-2017, 01:29 PM
What Is The Difference Between DHA Affidavit and Allocation Files?
First we need to understand this process. A 4 kanal agricultural land piece is given to DHA Lahore free of charge by land owners or land investors with land owner/land investors also promises to pay any development charges imposed by DHA payable in three years in instalments after land files plot number allotment ballot. Once all legal work like fards checking newspapers advertising registry etc is all done and actual land possession given to DHA the land owner or the land investor is asked to fill an affidavit to have allocation letter issued of his 1 Kanal future developed plot to be given to him or his relative or any new buyer who have made or will make payment to get allocation of one kanal plot for agriculture 4 kanal land given free to DHA. In affidavit file transfer a land owner says to DHA land branch I have received full payment from buyer and DHA can now issue allocation file to new buyers name directly. Once this affidavit is given to DHA without buyer cancelation permission it can't be canceled by seller or DHA. So in simple wording a very first transfer to get allocation land file issued after handing over agricultural land is called affidavit file transfer. Buyer gets an intimation letter from DHA after transfer telling his buyer can get his allocation letter in so many days with out paying urgent fee or if buyers want he can pay urgent fee to get allocation ready in two to three days max. In market trading normally affidavit file cost more because no taxes paid on it so net cost is less than allocation to allocation file transfers that must pay higher DHA transfer fee plus membership and CVT stamps duty other taxes etc. In affidavit request issue allocation issuence transfer buyers pay just lower transfer and membership fee nothing else. People with black money mostly buy affidavit as no tax reporting is done to FBR. Also worth noting In case of affidavit issuence no sale agreements are signed given by sellers and in most cases third party pay orders or cash is demanded because land owner have already paid months before possession of land to DHA etc by DHA authorised land investors that collected land from many individuals and than process it in DHA as land investors in big chunks. Or Middle men may process acres of land for DHA between land owners and land investors. Its normal market practice in affidavit file to have pay order made to third party other than person filing submitted to DHA for issuing allocation file allotment into buyers name.

So each and every file first ever transfer can only be done via affidavit to get allocation file issued very first time but once very 1st transfer is done a allocation is issued abd from that point any future transfers can be done only and only via allocation to allocation transfer only. Allocation normally cost less in open market trading but too many taxes higher transfer fees so net cost could be higher in many cases but depending on availability of allocation and affidavit files a net cost could be higher or lower. If more allocation available in market net cost less if more affidavit available in market net cost less for affidavit.
Normally very few allocation are available for sale in market as once transferred only very needy people sell. On other hand affidavit files available easily in market as new free land always bieng givin free of cost to DHA to get new affidavit files issued. Land owners sell fast to get cash for moving from donkey cart or Yamaha to Prado Smile ? as quickly as possible after getting files issued by DHA Lahore against land given to it. Land Investor normally have to pay for next land that they want to give to DHA to earn their share so they sell affidavit asap after they are told affidavit can be filled for their previous land given to DHA.
Due to lengthy process of allocation transfer dealers and buyers these days prefer affidavit first as for affidavit a buyer don't have to travel to Lahore,Multan,Gujranwala Bahawalpur Peshawar or Pakistan. But in case of allocation a buyer in Pakistan must appear in person.

In both cases buyers do get allocation letters. Both affidavit and allocation files very very secure transactions these days as affidavit can be only br issued processed now in DHA and buyer pays after getting intimation to get allocation varified from DHA offices first.

Lahore Real Estate have one of the most secure safest easiest process in entire market for buying affidavit files in Lahore, Bahalwalpur, Multan, Gujranwala more safely easily without fear and to date with a single issue ever faced. We are trend setter in this safe procedure to buy affidavit files. Buyer party just pays one to two Lacs token money via cash or online deposit and Lahore Real Estate is fully responsible for that amount and you get written receipt. Buyer than sends us his CNIC copy and picture via whatsapp SMS. We get DHA issue intimation letters in buyers name 1st and buyers only makes remaining payment after varification of this intimation letter is done from DHA offices. Buyer don't have to travel to from within Pakistan or overseas. His representative can varify intimation or Lahore Real Estate insure varified before seller is paid. Please never ever pay anyone without varification of affidavit intimation as 3 to 4 fake intimation file cases were seen in market in past three years from non registered dealers especially from Karachi.

Hopefully I didn't bored you too much with lengthy post and I am able to make it easy for you to understand difference between these two type of files. Due to my limited education at times even my own writing is hard to understand for me ? so please do feel free to call me on phone if need more details so I can verbally explain this process to you more easily.

I am trying my possible best for past 14 years to make things easy for you to understand via LahoreRealEstate.Com discussion page twitter Facebook SMS Emails 450+ LRE WhatsApp groups to take scary feelings out from inside of you for Lahore Multan Gujranwala Bahawalpur Peshawar Gwadar property market so Pakistan can get billions of more investments put to work in Pakistan real estate market more easily. Allah have been very kind in helping in this effort and made me a very lonely guy a very well know person in return of this kind of work.

You can read 14 years of Pakistan Property discussions and most accurate daily prices updates for all past 14 years here on this highly popular #LRE webpage
http://www.lahorerealestate.com/ads

Your old friend
Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)
Lahore Real Estate (DHA Authorised dealers for 13 years with spotless unmatched service)
+923224929992 should be saved on your contact list and used for call while I am in Pakistan. All SMS or WhatsApp Telegram direct messages to this number only.

My USA number +16308024186 should be used for calls SMS only when I am back in USA. I am shuttling back and forth between USA and Pakistan every two months so one phone goes on very expansive roaming ?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's the Difference Between Affidavit & Allocation Files | آخر فرق کیا ہے؟ LRE-Azan 0 234 08-19-2023 03:24 PM
Last Post: LRE-Azan
  DHA Lahore Phase 9 Town | 10 Marla Affidavit Files | Best Investment Opportunity | Li LRE-Azan 0 248 08-09-2023 03:27 PM
  New investors What is Affidavit & Allocation? Difference Between File Plot What is th LRE-Azan 0 991 04-28-2022 04:48 PM
  DHA Quetta Has Extended Date For Conversion Of Affidavit Files To Allocation Till 1st LRE-Azan 0 903 02-02-2022 06:47 PM
  DHA Quetta Has Extended Date For Conversion Of Affidavit Files To Allocation Till 1st LRE-Azan 0 911 02-02-2022 06:13 PM
  DHA Rahbar Sector 4 | Limited Affidavit Files | Best Investment Opportunity | Decembe LRE-Azan 0 897 12-18-2021 02:02 PM
  DHA Multan Allocation - Date Extend to 10th July 2019 LRE-Azan 0 2,153 06-03-2019 06:03 PM
  DHA Multan has Announced the Last the Date of Conversion Intimation into Allocation LRE-Azan 0 2,145 05-17-2019 05:21 AM
  Congratulations to DHA Bahawalpur File Holders - Ballot of Allocation and Villas No. LRE-Azan 0 2,161 01-25-2019 06:19 PM
  DHA Multan Latest News | Conversion of Affidavit to Allocation Date Extended LRE-Azan 0 2,270 11-30-2018 08:23 PM
  Good news for affidavit file holder's by DHA Multan Management LRE-Azan 0 2,174 10-31-2018 06:58 PM
  Official NewsFlash By DHA Multan - Conversion of Affidavit into Allocation Files LRE-Azan 0 2,730 10-18-2018 01:23 PM
  31st October 2018 is the last date to convert Affidavit Files into Allocation Files LRE-Azan 0 2,470 10-08-2018 06:26 PM
  DHA Multan Location Ballot – Notice for Allocation Letters LRE-Azan 0 2,204 09-03-2018 07:24 PM
  Attention Notice by DHA Multan Convert Their Affidavits Into Allocation Letter LRE-Azan 0 1,911 08-29-2018 05:32 PM
  DHA Lahore Phase 7 5 Marla Affidavit File For Sale Salman 0 2,063 02-23-2017 12:22 PM
Last Post: Salman
  DHA Lahore Phase 7 5 Marla Affidavit File For Sale Salman 0 2,128 02-22-2017 03:41 PM
  Lahore Real Estate Offers Commercial Allocation File For Sale Salman 0 2,366 02-18-2017 12:25 PM
  PM approves allocation for motorways Bhasha & Dasu dams, motorways Salman 0 3,360 05-24-2014 01:51 PM