Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CDA starts upgradation and rehabilitation work
10-19-2015, 04:52 PM
CDA starts upgradation and rehabilitation work
slamabad

The Capital Development Authority (CDA) has started work in the entire city in the first phase of Islamabad Rehabilitation and Upgradation Plan.

In this connection, recarpeting of major roads and avenues, installation of signboards, proper lane marking, fixation of curb stones, repair and maintenance of footpaths, provision and upgradation of all civic facilities and aesthetic beautification of the city are being carried out to revamp and uplift the city.

The development work is being executed simultaneously on war-footing in the entire city.

The CDA spokesman said that senior officers of the civic body are personally monitoring and supervising the development work to ensure quality and early completion of the project. During the first phase, upgradation work has been initiated in all residential and commercial areas of the capital city simultaneously.

Moreover, the availability of the required machinery and other resources has been ensured. Furthermore, all parks in the city, particularly in thickly-populated sectors, are being upgraded and more facilities are being added to further facilitate the residents. In addition to this, beautification and landscaping of prominent intersections and chowks has also been started.

Furthermore, he said that the tendering documents for the second phase of Islamabad Rehabilitation and Upgradation Plan has been prepared and practical work on the second phase would start soon after completion of codal formalities.

The CDA management has directed all formations of the civic body to complete development work in line with international standards so that the beauty of the city could be restored and the residents of Islamabad could be facilitated.

The CDA management has reiterated that the civic body is committed to provide quality services to the residents of the federal capital and no compromise in quality of work would be tolerated. It further said that Islamabad Upgradation and Rehabilitation Plan has been envisaged to provide quality living to the residents and make the city more beautiful.

The management has directed its officials to ensure strict monitoring to ensure quality of work.

However, the CDA management needed to pay special attention to the rehabilitation of roads and streets of neglected sectors like I-9 and I-10 and recarpeting and expansion of I J Principal Road.

The I J Principal Road is in a very bad condition and traffic jams on this main link between the twin cities have become a daily routine. The residents of sectors I-9 and I-10 feel that the CDA should also rehabilitate the old I J Principal Road. Moreover, the residents of these sectors have also been facing problems due to the choked sewerage system, particularly in Sector I-10.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FWO starts moving in equipment Near Lake City Lahore for LRR Salman 0 2,765 05-17-2016 12:25 PM
Last Post: Salman
  Development Starts in Sector E-12 Salman 0 2,344 04-16-2016 05:39 PM
  NAB starts investigations into NASECHS Salman 0 2,282 04-06-2016 05:00 PM
  NAB starts FDA City investigations Salman 0 2,418 02-08-2016 02:15 PM
  CDA starts landscaping at Park Enclave Salman 0 2,846 08-28-2015 07:18 PM
  CDA Starts Demolishing Illegal Construction Salman 0 2,323 03-10-2015 05:18 PM
  CDA starts paying compensation to affectees Salman 0 2,527 02-27-2015 05:09 PM
  CDA starts taking possession of land in Kuri Salman 0 2,400 02-03-2015 05:33 PM
  LDA starts Kasur bypass project Salman 0 2,243 12-08-2014 02:00 PM
  CDA starts compensating Kuri Model Village affectees Salman 0 2,428 12-08-2014 01:57 PM
  CDA finally starts development work at Park Enclave Salman 0 2,529 10-16-2014 02:29 PM
  CDA starts action against encroachments in Margalla Hills area Salman 0 2,378 08-02-2014 12:10 PM
  Development Work Starts At Park Enclave Salman 0 3,403 05-12-2014 07:28 PM
  PHAF starts three housing projects in Federal Capital Salman 0 3,205 04-11-2014 06:07 PM