Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winners of ‘Chautay Ustaad’ accorded warm welcome
10-15-2010, 11:51 AM
Winners of ‘Chautay Ustaad’ accorded warm welcome
KARACHI: After illuminating worldwide the name of their dear home land Pakistan, the winning attendees of Indo-Pak joint musical competition – Chautay Ustaad – have arrived here at Jinnah International airport late Thursday to be accorded the warmest welcome, Geo News reported.

Three winners from Pakistan – young singers: Roahan Abbas, Farrukh and Ahsan – won first, second and third prizes respectively.

The trio was accorded the warmest welcome ever at Jinnah International airport after their arrival on Thursday evening.

Expressing their views upon reaching Pakistan, Rohan Abbas who belongs to Gujrat district of Punjab – also the first prizewinner – said: “I name my victory to whole nation”, adding that this victory belongs to Pakistan.

Farrukh Ali Moon from Faisalabad – the second prizewinner – said: “It was the happiest and the most memorable moment in my life when I won second prize.”

Also, Farrukh Moon – the most innocent young boy in the competition – gained the most attention from Bollywood stars and music giants due to his naughty behavior and childlike face expressions.

Ahsan Ali – the third prizewinner – belongs to Pakistani metropolis city of Karachi. He said: “I am happy on my success.” Ahasn Ali once was defeated in the competition and also, he was left out from the series but on having majestic and matchless voice, the judges could not help including him into competition again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bol gets warm reception in Texas Lahore_Real_Estate 0 2,584 09-07-2011 01:15 PM
Last Post: Lahore_Real_Estate
  Rouhan-Akansha win ‘Chhote Ustaad’ Lahore_Real_Estate 0 2,216 10-11-2010 12:06 PM
  DHA awards prize winners Lahore_Real_Estate 0 3,051 10-07-2010 02:24 PM
  Warm welcome for Punjab in Gwadar ,Baluchistan (Javed Ch) LRE 0 2,782 01-01-2010 01:38 PM
Last Post: LRE
  Tri-nation train receives warm reception in Turkey LahoreEstate 0 3,271 09-01-2009 09:21 AM
Last Post: LahoreEstate
  Ustaad Hamid Ali Khan vs Ustaad Pervez Musharraf Ali Khan LRE 0 3,148 08-12-2009 12:41 PM
Last Post: LRE
  First visit to Islamabad, maiden air travel: Warm welcome for Quaid’s family in city LahoreEstate 0 2,771 06-29-2009 04:27 AM
  Indian money managers warm up to Islamic finance LahoreEstate 0 2,719 02-06-2009 08:40 AM