Pakistan Real Estate Times -  Pakistan Property News
CDA finalises arrangements for auction of commercial plots - Printable Version

+- Pakistan Real Estate Times - Pakistan Property News (http://www.pakrealestatetimes.com)
+-- Forum: Pakistan Real Estate / Property News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest Pakistan Property & Economic News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: CDA finalises arrangements for auction of commercial plots (/showthread.php?tid=15801)

CDA finalises arrangements for auction of commercial plots - Salman - 03-26-2014 06:36 PM

CDA finalises arrangements for auction of commercial plots

Islamabad: The Capital Development Authority (CDA) has finalised the arrangements for auction of commercial plots in Islamabad. The auction is schedule to be held on 2nd and 3rd April, 2014 here at Jinnah Convention Centre.

To promote the commercial activities and to facilitate the residents, CDA for the first time is going to auction commercial plots in Model Villages, Margallah Town, Chak Shahzad Town and Humak Town.
To ensure transparency in the auction process the Chairman CDA Mr. Maroof Afzal has constituted an auction committee with Member Finance CDA, Arbab Sher Bahadur as its head.

Member Planning & Design, Waseem Ahamd Khan, Member Estate, Shaista Sohail, DDG Finance, Director Public Relations, Director Estate Management-I and Director Estate Management-II are the members of the committee. He has directed to take all steps to make the auction open and transparent.

The commercial plots to be auctioned are located in different sectors of the city and also in Model villages, Margallah Town, Chak Shahzad and Humak Town. Concerned formations of the Authority have finalized the arrangements for the auction.

The commercial plots to be auctioned are available in Markaz F-7, F-9/G-9 Blue Area, Markaz F-11, G-9 Markaz, G-11 Markaz, I-8 Markz, Fruit & Vegetable Market I-11/4, restaurant in sector E-7, Petrol Pump in E-11/F-11 Blue Area, Mixed use commercial plot in Markaz F-10, Class-III Shopping centers in Bazar No.5, sector F-11/1, economy flats in Sector G-11/3, Hospital in Markaz I-8, Bank plots in Bazar No. 2, Humak Town, Chak Shahzad and Rawal Town and shops in Margallah Town.

Broachers containing rules and regulations for the auction process are available at One Window Operation Directorate. The purpose of the auction of commercial plots is to cater the needs of increasing population in the city.