Pakistan Real Estate Times -  Pakistan Property News
CDA’s commercial plots auction from April 2nd - Printable Version

+- Pakistan Real Estate Times - Pakistan Property News (http://www.pakrealestatetimes.com)
+-- Forum: Pakistan Real Estate / Property News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest Pakistan Property & Economic News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: CDA’s commercial plots auction from April 2nd (/showthread.php?tid=15787)

CDA’s commercial plots auction from April 2nd - Salman - 03-22-2014 06:07 PM

CDA’s commercial plots auction from April 2nd

Capital Development Authority (CDA) will hold auction of commercial plots situated in various hubs of the capital city on April 2 and 3.

The commercial plots for auction are located in different sectors of the city and also in model villages, MargallahTown, Chak Shahzad and HumakTown.

The concerned formations of the authority have finalised the arrangements for the auction. These commercial plots to be auctioned are available in Markaz F-7, F-9/G-9 Blue Area, Markaz F-11, G-9 Markaz, G-11 Markaz, I-8 Markz, Fruit & Vegetable Market I-11/4, restaurant in sector E-7, Petrol Pump in E-11/F-11 Blue Area, mixed use commercial plot in Markaz F-10, Class-III shopping centers in Bazar No 5, sector F-11/1, economy flats in sector G-11/3, hospital in Markaz I-8, bank plots in Bazar No 2, Humak Town, Chak Shahzad and Rawal Town and shops in Margallah Town.

To promote the commercial activities and to facilitate the residents, CDA for the first time is going to auction commercial plots in ModelVillages, MargallahTown, ChakShahzadTown and HumakTown.

To ensure transparency in the auction process the CDA Chairman Maroof Afzal has constituted an auction committee with CDA Finance Member as its head.

Member Planning & Design, Member Estate, DDG Finance, Director Public Relations, Director Estate Management-I and II are the members of the committee. He directed to take all steps to make the auction open and transparent. He further directed to provide maximum facilitation to the investors. The chairman directed to make concrete arrangements to facilitate the people participating in auction process.