Pakistan Real Estate Times -  Pakistan Property News
HEC scholar awarded highest honor during PhD Defence - Printable Version

+- Pakistan Real Estate Times - Pakistan Property News (https://www.pakrealestatetimes.com)
+-- Forum: Pakistan Real Estate / Property News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest Pakistan Property & Economic News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: HEC scholar awarded highest honor during PhD Defence (/showthread.php?tid=13273)

HEC scholar awarded highest honor during PhD Defence - Lahore_Real_Estate - 09-06-2011 04:31 PM

ISLAMABAD: Higher Education Commission’ (HEC) scholar Dr Nadeem Akhtar has completed his PhD in Software Engineering from the University of South Brittany under HEC’s Overseas Scholarship for MS/M. Phil Leading to PhD in selected Fields (Phase-II). The title of his PhD thesis is “Contribution to the formal specification and verification of multi-agent robotic system”.He has been awarded the highest honorable grade of “trŠs honorable”. “I am highly thankful to my supervisor, co-supervisor, family, colleagues and friends for always encouraging and motivating me, but all credit goes to the HEC for awarding me this scholarship”, Dr. Akhtar said.

Meanwhile, research article of another HEC scholar Muhammad Waseem Ashraf, who is pursuing PhD in Microelectronics from Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangkok, has been selected among the top 10 best papers published in 2010 in Sensors and Transducer Journal. The title of article is “Fabrication and Analysis of Tapered Tip Silicon Micro needles for MEMS based Drug Delivery System”.